Catcher enjoys growth in April revenues; expects 15% growth in 2Q14
Aaron Lee, Taipei; Joseph Tsai, DIGITIMES [Monday 5 May 2014]

Taiwan-based chassis maker Catcher Technology has announced consolidated revenues of NT$4.27 billion (US$141.84 million) for April, up 4.8% on month and 18.1% on year and the company expects revenues to grow over 15% sequentially in the second quarter mainly thanks to its smartphone chassis shipments.

Despite the revenue drop caused by seasonality, Catcher’s gross margins in the first quarter remained at above 41% with earnings per share (EPS) reaching NT$3.97.

Currently, notebook chassis contributes about 40% of Catcher’s revenues with smartphone and tablet chassis together accounting for the remaining 60%. In the future, smartphone’s proportion is expected to continue growing.

Catcher’s revenues for the first fourth months of 2014 were NT$14.69 billion, up 14.3% from a year ago.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s